This course is available to students who are enrolled in the RMIT University course ARCH1429.
You will need to sign in to the course with your RMIT account and then confirm that you want to take the course.
Here are the steps:
1. Click on the “Sign In” button on the right hand side.
2. You will be taken to a sign in form. Click the red button marked Google.
3. If you have several Google accounts you will be asked to choose one. Choose your RMIT email address.
4. You may be asked for your password. Enter your RMIT password.
5. You may be asked if you already have an account in this site or if you want to create a new one. Choose create a new account.
6. You will be returned to the front page of this site and you should be logged in successfully. You will see your username in the top right.
7. Click on the red ARCH4129 button to get to this page. You should now see a button below that says “Go to the course home page”. Click this button.
8. You should now be at the front page of the course. The very first time you visit the front page of the course you will need to click the green “Take this course” button near the bottom of the page to confirm that you want to take the course.
These steps are also shown in the video below if you would prefer to watch the steps first.